Tuesday 3 May 2011

Dark Bunny Tees has moved!....But not very far....



I thought I would just let you all know that for the past few days, I have been moving house and this is why all things DBT have been a little quiet of late. Lets just say - IT'S BEEN CHAOS!

So I do apologise if there are any delays or disruptions in the next week or so, this is simply because I have a house, office & stock room to put back together. Not only that, but due to this current address having no phone line, a full on Broadband service is not happening for another 2-3 weeks - NIGHTMARE!

No fundamental changes really, but just thought I would give you a heads up. For example, the Rocky Tees came in literally a couple of days before I started packing up so I have not had a chance to create the artwork for the gift boxes. This is why there is a delay on these and I am so very sorry for this! I'm getting this done ASAP!

This is the start of a really big year for the Dark Bunny - For a start, I now have a dedicated office!!

If you have any queries, please email me alex@darkbunnytees.com

Many thanks!

Alex