Tuesday 3 November 2009

Back to the Future movie t shirt customer feedback




Customer feedback on a Dark Bunny Tees t-shirt - This guy is such a fan of Back to the Future he even has a custom BTTF DeLorean which he has kindly offered me for a possible promotion - Bro, possible photo session when you next come down!

"Just to let you know I received my Dark Bunny ‘Back To The Future’ tee the other day and it’s amazing, thank you!!!

I was really blown away by the attention to detail paid to the product, from the old skool VHS case packaging right down to the movie ticket stub clothes tag! As for the Tee itself - just awesome! I love the design and the retro feel to it, done with style without bordering on nerdy! The product as a whole just oozes quality. Really great job my friend! :o)"

He owns a DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor - You can't get much more of an critic than that!

Dark Bunny Tees Back to the Future movie t shirt