Wednesday 21 July 2010

An apology to those awaiting t-shirts!



I've been having a few teething problems recently, especially with getting to grips with ensuring I have enough stock to cater for you guys!

You could say I was a little unprepared for the response to my ads in Total Film & SFX and without the ability to print in house, instead relying on a independent printers who do have other client commitments, some customers have had to wait for their orders.

I realise this situation has to change and I am currently working towards ensuring that I can get orders to people ASAP, without having to wait weeks!

This may take a little time to smooth over, but believe me I am on it - Hence stalling the release of any new designs recently.

I really do apologise to those who have had to wait and I can only thank you for your patience.

If you can't read the above image properly, after the initial Shining style breakdown I've been having over this, it says;


"An apology from Alex at Dark Bunny Tees

May I first thank you for purchasing from me.

I am truly sorry if you have encountered any delays receiving your item and I really do appreciate your patience.

Having started Dark Bunny Tees in October 2009 I am still a relatively young company and am literally one man working from his front room.

Without the ability to print in-house I have to use an
independent printer who, while amazing at what they do, also have other client commitments and this has caused delays in re-printing some of my designs. For this I apologise.

The past few months have revealed some flaws in my operation and these are being addressed ASAP so that these lengthy delays are minimised & eventually eradicated.

At the end of the day, I have been overwhelmed, if not
ill-prepared for the fantastic response from you guys.

Customer service is my top priority and if you have suffered a lengthy wait for your apparel then I do hope that it has not put you off shopping with Dark Bunny Tees again.

Again, my deepest apologies and greatest thanks

Alex"