Monday 5 July 2010

Dark Bunny Tees - Photo Competition Winners!

Hurrah!! I know it's been a long time coming, but I thought due to the horrendous delays I had a print, extending the deadline by a month was the fairest thing to do.

Well - The wait is over and I can announce the results!

FIRST PRIZE: JODIE GARDINER



A hell of a lot of planning went into the shoot of this AWESOME pic. Roping in a load of his mates, fantastic attire related to each movie t-shirt worn AND the construction of an Alien Chestburster machine to create the perfect action shot. Also, with the photoshop work done to bring it all together I think you'll agree these guys are worthy winners! Jodie wins: 1 x T-Shirt a month for 12 months Photo featured in an ad campaign SFX, TOTAL FILM, COMIC HEROES & DVD/BLU RAY MAGAZINE (Sept or October Issues) PLUS: His t-shirt design created as a limited edition DBT Well done Jodie!!!

RUNNERS UP (Who each win a place in the ad campaign AND a t-shirt a month for a year)



Malc Foy: Raiders of The Lost Tee
Cloning himself to appear in both the Sadako & Baseball Furies tees in the SAME photo, Malc spoofs the Idol/Bag O' Sand switch moment - He risks death by big ball for the much more valuable Dark Bunny Tee VHS packaging




Andy Bell: Bunny Spotting
Andy just scraped his entry in at the last minute, but what a fantastic image. Recreating the iconic Trainspotting image - Just amazing!!!




Tom Webster: Shaun of the Dread & Sore!
Tom and his dad Chris sent me loads of fantastic entries from a variety of movies. These were my faves and the effort these guys went to was outstanding!




Mark Cox - My witness, the Trooper
Special props goes to Mark Cox as, for one, I couldn't get his Star Wars t-shirt in time for his holiday. What he didn't tell me was that he was heading off to Tunisia to do the Star Wars tour AND get married in one of the locations IN a Dark Bunny Tees BTTF t-shirt.

Gutted it couldn't have been the Meet the SkyWalkers tee, but I hope this makes up for it Mark. I'll be doing a little write up on this uber cool situation later on.



I'll be getting touch with all winners ASAP, to get some more info from you - Just so I can big you all up in the ads!