Monday 11 July 2011

Dark Bunny Tees will be at Empire Big Screen



Dark Bunny Tees (well, me) is VERY excited to announce that I will be selling sartorial movie goodness at Empire Magazine's BIG SCREEN Movie Con on August 12th-14th.

The show promises to be huge, with exclusive screenings of upcoming movies, interview panels and a whole host of spectacular events & spectaculars across the 3 day weekend.

Not that I will have any time to actually see any of the goings on down there. It is the first show I have ever done and I am really looking forward to it. Not just for the fact of actually being a part of a great event, but also to be able to get out there and hopefully get to meet lots of you guys.

I have a few plans up my sleeve if I can get everything done in time so I will be making some little announcements over the next few weeks!

Until then, get your tickets - It's going to be great!