Friday, 5 February 2010
Dark Bunny Tees need YOU!
I have been wanting to create a cool advertising campaign for Dark Bunny Tees for a while now, but was never really sure what I wanted to do.
Then it hit me - I am getting such great feedback from customers and I thought why the hell don't I just get you guys involved! Word of mouth is one of the most powerful forms of advertising and that is because it comes from those who know and care about a product, namely the people that use it - You!
What I would like to do is run a photo competition, giving Dark Bunny Tee customers a chance to showcase their imagination and love of film.
What are the prizes?
I am looking for 5 main winners and their photos will be incorporated into an online and print advertising campaign.
1) Your movie t-shirt idea designed and printed as a limited edition Dark Bunny Tee, with full credits and custom packaging. You will also get a signed copy of the original artwork.
2) One Dark Bunny T-shirt of your choice a month for a whole year - Worth £300
3) Your winning photo used in a full page advertisement in one of the UKs leading film magazines this summer - With due credits to everyone involved in your photo incorporated into the advertisement (Director of photography, Starring, Make-up etc)
4) Your photo advertisement used in an online advertising campaign.
1) One Dark Bunny T-shirt of your choice a month for a whole year - Worth £300
2) Your photo advertisement used in an online advertising campaign. With due credits to everyone involved in your photo incorporated into the advertisement (Director of photography, Starring, Make-up etc)
What do you need to do?
Rules are simple - Take a photo of you (or a friend, or more than one friend depending on how many t-shirts you own) In a movie-themed setting. This could be anything at all. A recreation of one of your favourite movie scenes. Inside a cinema with a bunch of your mates, whatever you like.
The only stipulations are;
1) Your Dark Bunny T-Shirt(s) is clearly visible in the photo.
2) The photo is nice and clear as the chosen pic will be used in print advertising. I'd also like all entries in a digital format
What are you looking for in a winner?
You gotta love the movies to enjoy these tees, so as an owner of one you are pretty much there. Let that love of film show through. The more elaborate and entertaining the image, the more chance you have.
1) Creativity & sheer movie genius
2) Quality in the image itself (no blurring and a standard digital photo size (minimum)Your image will need to be enlarged to A4
So that's it! I hope you think it's a cool competition with a cool prize
You can enter as many images as you want, the more ideas you have the better. Ideally I am looking for 5 winners showcasing different designs
Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering this competition you agree that all parties & people involved have given their permission for the photo to be used by Dark Bunny Tees, in a public advertising campaign
Closing Date: 1st JULY 2010 (with winners announced by 31th JULY 2010)
GOOD LUCK! - Alex
What do you mean you don't own a Dark Bunny Tee t-shirt? Check them out here!
If you require any further information please contact me, Alex email@example.com